Games, teams and season information
- There will be leagues for school age groups Grade 1 to 6.
- All age groups compete in a ‘grading season’ in Term 1.
- Grade 1 teams start with 4 weeks of skills based training with VPS coaches, followed by grading games.
- Games times start at 4:00pm / 4:45pm / 5:30pm
- Games are played weekly through each school term.
- Games are fully timed and professionally refereed.
- Scores and statistics are updated weekly.
- Season concludes with finals series, trophies and awards.
- Cost is $130 per player per team.
- New players receive FREE school basketball uniforms valued at $85.
- Uniforms are designed using school colours and logos by VPS Basketball League.
- We recommend 8 players per team (minimum 7 and maximum of 10)
There will be no door entry fee for VPS Basketball League games.
There will be no need to queue, wait and pay before entering in to the stadium.
Family members and spectators are welcome to join in the fun and won’t be asked to pay door entry.